- Heart Health
The USANA Difference
From active athletes to mothers-to-be, iron is a mineral that supports your body—it’s a key staple to help fortify your health.
Iron is a mineral that’s found nearly everywhere you look. Even your own body contains trace amounts to support a variety of important functions. Iron also supports healthy pregnancies, in conjunction with a healthy diet.
USANA Iron is vegetarian, making it a source of iron for those with specialized diets.
- Contributes to maintaining general health
- Helps to form and support the function of red blood cells
- Provides minerals for normal growth and development
- Helps prevent iron deficiency anaemia and associated tiredness and fatigue
- Helps pregnant women meet Health Canada’s recommended intake for iron when taken in conjunction with a healthy diet
There are no reviews yet.